April 02, 2011

BasicGrey Challenges # 41...More than one FOLD...Celebration!

Photobucket

Well, I am so glad it is the weekend, aren't you!? The weekend means crafty time for me...well, I should squeeze some house work in there too, I guess, smile, but mostly stampin' and colouring, lol!!!  It is also time for another great challenge over at BasicGrey Challenges! This week the challenge is More than one FOLD!!!! Remember that you also must use at least one item of BasicGrey product on you card and please state in your post what BasicGrey product you have used.


As always, our wonderful and generous sponsor Simon Says Stamp Superstore has offered up a $25 dollar gift voucher for the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! The superstore is just chalked full of gorgeous crafty goodies! 

Photobucket

So for my card I made an easel card and I used my new fave BG Hello Luscious 6x6 paper pad.....I love this paper it is just so gorgeous!!! Sorry, but I think you will be seeing a lot of it over the next while, smile. I made this card for my friend and co-worker, Julie, it was her b-day this week and I wanted to make her a special card. I was so happy she liked it and I know her daughter Olivia will love it too as she is a big fan of Tilda. 

 I used this sweet Balloon Tilda from the You're So Special Collection. I coloured her with my Copics and I added Glossy Accents to the balloon. I also used a Melissa Frances rub-on and a Magnolia sentiment from the Butterfly Dreams collection. There is lots of bling on this card and I also added some crinkled seam binding and a BG button. Flowers are mix of Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts flowers. The sentiment on the bottom of the easel is from My Favorite Things, Die-namics Polka Dots Greetings die and stamp set. 

Photobucket
Here is a pic that shows how glossy the balloon looks. 

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card! I hope you can join the BasicGrey Challenge over the next 2 weeks! Please stop by the BasicGrey Challenge blog and check out the gorgeous and inspirational creations from our talented DT!

Hugs,

5 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

Wow, this is so beautiful. There I was thinking I wouldn't like the new BG pads and you have proved me wrong again and I want them now ! Your card is just gorgeous.

Hugs,

Jo x

Janine - Ellabella said...

Ohhh wow this is sooooo pretty. Wonderful coloring! Janine

Sally said...

Oooh this is gorgeous, love the colouring and the flowers are lovely. Really like the shiny balloon too.
Hugs Sally xxx

Julie said...

Tara, this is one stunning card!! Awesome colours and papers and I love your flowers!! Divine all round! Juliexx

Heather said...

Hi TG - this is so stunning!!! What a fantastic combination of colours and papers (again!!) Gorgeous Tilda with her auburn hair, fantastic layout and so many beautiful details!!
hugs
Heather xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails