July 14, 2011

Just Magnolia # 114....Jane's beautiful sketch....You are a Treasure!

Photobucket
Hey stampin' friends! Just a really quick post to share a card that I made this week for my friend's daughter....she is turning 2 years old next week and is having a pirate themed party! So I used Jane's gorgeous sketch that they have at Just Magnolia this week! I did add an extra layer as I do like lots of layers but I think you can still see the sketch there.
I used Pirate Tilda for the first time....she is sooooo cute. I also used my new BasicGrey Out of Print 6x6 papers and I am in love with them....so gorgeous. The flowers are Prima and have BG Out of Print brads in the centers and then I sprinkled a few pink gems here and there.
Photobucket

Well, that's all! I gotta run! Thanks for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card!

Have a stampin' Great day!
Hugs,



7 comments:

CraftyC said...

Wow Tara, its gorgeous. So much detail and beautifully embellished
Clairexx

Kelly Schelske said...

Wow is right! Love it Tara!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful colour combo. gorgeous. Love the image, fabulous card.
Luv CHRISSYxx

darcy48 said...

Tara this card is amazing your choice of colours are gorgeous love pinks and greys together hugs Arlinex

Paula (PEP) said...

I couldn't take my eyes off the colouring of those boots - jsut so dimensional & the shading of those browns - love the way the distressed edges pick up that warm brown tone too. Delightful for a little girl's pirate party too.
Paula (PEP)

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, cute card Tara.
luv
Debby

Kirsty said...

Hi I love this card the beautiful pink papers flowers and brads. Tips is coloured so perfectly and so brightly. Gorgeous creation
Kitty :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails