October 05, 2011

Kandy Winner for World Card Making Day CANADIAN Blog Hop!!!!

Photobucket

Hey Krafty friends! So did you all enjoy the fabulous CANADIAN blog hop for World Card Making day! I know I did! What a fabulous hop and gorgeous creations by all the great stampers and scrapbookers! 

So, I am popping on here to announce the random winner of the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Kandy that Kimmie so generously donated for me to give away for the World Card Making Day CANADIAN blog hop.

So, with out further ado, the random winner of the  
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps package of stamps is............

#29

Whoo hoo!
Congratulations, Lil' Scrappers!

Please email Kimmie directly (her email address can be found here) with your address and she will send you the package of KKS stamps.

Enjoy your Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Kandy!!!!
 
Hugs,




4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Congrats to the winner...

Kelly Schelske said...

Lovely card Tara!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Tara.


Hugs Riet.xx

lilscrappers said...

Seriously??? I am over the top excited, Kimmies are convincing me to buy rubber instead of clear just to have em! YAHOOOOOO!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails