October 10, 2011

My Favorite Things Stamps...A family is a gift...!!

Photobucket
Hey stampin' friends! Back again today to share a co-coordinating card to the card I posted yesterday. This one is for my aunt to thank her for such a lovely visit and dinner that we had when Chris and I went to Chicago, in August. I thought this cute A La Mode girlie from the stamp set called, You Mean the World to Me, would be perfect for this card. My Dad has two sisters who immigrated to the US and my Dad came to Canada from Ireland and then I have many, many more aunts, uncles and cousins still in Ireland.
Photobucket
So, I coloured this cute ALM girl with my Copics and cut her out and stamp the sentiment with the MFT Clearly Sentimental about Family set and I used the MFT Well Worn Greetings Die-namics and Stamp set again and I am loving this set. I also used the Open Scalloped Border Die-namics and some Denim Twinery Twine and a sprinkling of red half-pearls.
Photobucket
Here is the inside...I stamped the A La Mode girl in Danube Blue Memento ink and the sentiment is from an old MFT sentiments set. 

Thanks for popping by and having a wee peek at my card! We are going to have our Thanksgiving dinner today....yum! I am looking forward to some turkey and all the fixings. While the turkey is cooking, I think I might go crack the cover on my new Sandra Brown book, Lethal.

Happy Turkey Day!!!!

Hugs,


SUPPLIES:





4 comments:

Tracey said...

This is awesome Tara!! What a gorgeous card!! xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous Tara!! Love the twine!

Jody Morrow said...

That is GORGEOUS, Tara! WOW!

Paula (PEP) said...

Your sprinkling of those red pearls really picks out the red spotted blue paper beautifully & I love how you have used the red for "family" too. Your pearl studded black border is very striking too.
Paula (PEP)
Hope you enjoyed the turkey.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails