October 17, 2011

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 41....A Wagon Full of Love!!

Photobucket
Hey Stampin' friends! I am sharing this card tonight that I made for this week's MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge....just getting it in under the wire! It's a great sketch again....don't know how the MFT DT keep coming up with such fab sketches week after week. I've flipped it around for this card but I think I will make another card with it the other way around too.

Photobucket

I have used this adorable Pure Innocence stamp called A Cart Full of Friends! I coloured the little PI girl with my Copics and paper pieced her dress. I added in grass with my Prismacolor Pencils and inked with Distress ink. The papers are from a MME 6x6 paper pad called A Happy Heart....they are gorgeous! I did some faux stitching using my Kelly Panacci Acrylic stitching stamps. I stamped the sentiment that comes with this set on a kraft cardstock cut with the Die-namics Bracket Tab. I added some pearls, crinkled seam binding and a button from my stash.

Photobucket
Here is the inside...this sentiment is from the PI set called Better Get Better.

well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card for the MFTWSC41!

Happy Stampin'!

Hugs,


Supplies:











9 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Tara! Love how you've done the grass!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Tara,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dotty Jo said...

This is adorable Tara, Love that sweet image and the inside is so pretty too, Jo x

Tracey said...

I just love these adorable PI cuties!! A lovely card Tara! The colours and colouring are amazing as always!! xx

Brigitte said...

WOW, she's adorable and I love your colouring!!! The grass with the shadow is fantastic!
Brigitte

Michele Boyer said...

Oh WOW this is cute! I LOVE that little plaid dress!! SO cute! :)

Unknown said...

This is amazing!!

Paula (PEP) said...

Delightful paper piecing of her dress & that stamped stitching is so so effective. I love the minky colour of your twine & the seam binding & how it picks up on the kraft colour of the cardstock & spotted paper.
Paula (PEP)

Sol said...

This image is Super Cute.. Lovely coloring. and colors.. Love that you have used the same stamp on the inside. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails