December 01, 2011

My Favorite Things Stamps...Snow Cool!

Photobucket
Hello Stampin' Friends! I made this card last night to add to my Christmas card pile. I think this little PI Snowboard Boy is sooooo cute and I teamed him up with these gorgeous BasicGrey Nordic Holiday 6x6 papers. I used lots of Die-namics on this card again...LOVE my Die-namics! When I stamped the PI boy I decided to add the wee ski mask that comes in the set. I inked up the image and then wiped away one of the black lines that make a stripe on the hat with a baby wipe before stamping it. I then stamped the image and then the mask and drew in the strap with a black Copic Multi-liner pen. I coloured the image with my Copics and then cut out around the image and pop dotted it on the circle panel.
Photobucket
I made the snow moguls by layering the Jumbo Scalloped border and WoNkY border Die-namics and then cut them again with my Circle Nestie so they would fit perfectly on the panel. I embellished with some snowflakes cut with the Let it Snow Die-namics and added BG brads to the centres. I used the Mini Pennants Die-namics and stamped two different words from two of the sentiments in the set to make this "punny" sentiment. I also used the Icicles Border Die-namics and some Stone Twinery Twine with a BG button.

Photobucket
Here is the inside....I stamped a shadow image of the Snowboard PI boy and stamped a sentiment that comes in PI Holiday Hugs Snowman set and used the Sweet Stack Die-namics with more Let it Snow Snowflakes.

Thanks for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card and be sure to swing by Kim's blog for a list of all the MFT DT and GDT who have cards for Day 2 of the MFTeaser Time!
Happy Stampin'!

Hugs,

SUPPLIES:






11 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

Tara! You are AMAZING! This is SO gorgeous!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Tara,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Tara. What a fab image and the papers are just perfect
Clairexx

COCO said...

very nice card
hugs coco

Kelly Schelske said...

This is snow very cool Tara!!! LOL! Awesome card!

Stephenie said...

I love how you made the snow! Beautifulcard!!

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous card, WOW! Love the different scallops for the snow.

Georgia said...

This is such a stunning card Tara, wow! I love your fab colouring of the sweet image and those papers are lovely - perfect for Christmas! :) Love, Georgia xx

Anonymous said...

GASP!!! This is amazing!!!

Lisa H. said...

WOW! I {HEART} this card soooo much. those snow hills are awesome!!!

Jennifer said...

Tara,

You blow me away with your CRAFTINESS & TALENT!!! :) I love all the layers & details!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails