February 13, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 58....Make a Wish!

Photobucket
Hello stampin' friends! Just a quick post to share a card that I made for the My Favourite Things, Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge # 58! Today is my Mom's b-day so I took the opportunity to use this week's gorgeous sketch and made her this birthday card!

Photobucket

I have been neglecting my super cute MFT A La Mode girlies lately and my Mom always loved the TV show, I dream of Jeannie, so I inked up this CUTE ALM Genie and I coloured her with my Copics markers. I teamed her up with this beautiful Lily Bee paper pad, Head Over Heels, and I used several MFT Die-namics Dies too. I used my 1/4 Rosette Die and followed this video tutorial by Joanne to make this mini Rosette which was the perfect size for my card and I used the circle parts of the Fishtail Banner Die-namics to add to the centre of the rosette. I also used the crown border Die-namics and stamped one of the sentiments from the ALM Genie stamp set on white card cut with the ribbon die from the First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics. To embellish I sprinkled some gems here and there and used my Sakura Star Dust pen for a little glitter to the ALM Genie girlie.

Photobucket
Here is the inside of this card....I stamped the ALM Genie again in Rose Bud Memento ink and used the Layered Labels Die-namics Die and another one of the sweet sentiments that comes in the ALM Genie Stamp set.

Well, I think my mom is going to like her card...I know I'm quite happy with how it turned out! Thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card for the MFTWSC58!

Have a stampin' great day!!!

Hugs,




SUPPLIES:


6 comments:

Linda Carson said...

WOW! Your Mom is going to love this beauty! Love your mixture of patterns and bling details!!

L said...

Lovely card, Tara! Happy birthday to your MOm! :)

Karen Motz said...

I loved that tv show too! What a fun card for your mom's birthday! Love your colouring and all the bling!

Hanneke said...

Love your card and I am sure your mom will too! Happy birthday to her! Love the colors you used and that stamp is great! I currently have a birthday blog candy on my blog btw! Hugs, Hanneke

Ingrid said...

B-ful girly card in such sweet lollipop colors... Love it!
Hugs Ing

Lisa H. said...

gosh! I just love your style. this beautiful and well layered and full of pretties!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails