May 11, 2012

La La Land Crafts...Inspiration Friday Guest Designer....Hey Girlie!

Photobucket
Hello stampin' friends! Thanks for stopping by today! I have some exciting news to share. Sandie and Irina, from La La Land Crafts, asked me if I would join the La La Land Crafts as a Guest Designer for May and June! I of course, jumped at the chance to join the super talented team and play with some CUTE LLLC stamps, like Marci and Luka....just the cutest! I am SO looking forward to playing along with the fabulous Friday Inspiration team!

Photobucket
Today the Friday Design Team is sharing cards with the Fabulous La La Land Crafts, Girlfriends collection! I'm using Ally here on my card and I've coloured her with my Copics (see below for the Copic colours that I've used) and cut her out and pop-dotted her on the card. I teamed her up with this gorgeous MME paper A Happy Heart. I have used several MFT Die-namics here too, Layered Labels Die-namics, Vertical Greetings label Die-namics, the Monarch Border Die-namics and the sentiments are from the MFT More Essential Sentiments set.

Photobucket
 Well, thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my first GDT card for La La Land Crafts. Hop on over to the La La Land Crafts blog to see all the other gorgeous creations from the Friday Inspiration team. We would love to see your La La Land Crafts creations so just link them up to the CUSTOMER GALLERY and be in the running for a chance of winning a prize !

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,
 

Copic Marker Colours : Skin: E000, 00, 21, 11, R20 Top: Y21, Y23, E53 Skirt: W00, 00, 01, 03 Hair: E40, 42, 43, 44, 49 Shoes and Jewellery : R32, R37

SUPPLIES:


2 comments:

Kristy Hansen said...

Love your card. I have never seen this paper--it is gorgeous. Love your layers and all the embellies you add to your card. ksh

Ella's Design said...

Great card, Tara! Your choice of colours and layouts always amaze me - oh how I'd love to have your crafty stash! Fab image and wonderful details. Lisa x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails