June 04, 2012

La-La Land Crafts...Inspirational Die Showcase...Life is a Journey!

Photobucket

Hey stampin' friends! Today both the Monday and Friday Inspirational teams are holding a La-La Land Crafts Die Showcase to share all the fabulous new LLLC Dies! Today I have made a card with Travel Marci and used the gorgeous NEW Street Lamp Post and one of the pretty butterflies from the NEW Butterflies Set 1. To kick off the new dies release we are having a 10% off sale for 2 days only for June 4th and 5th, just use this discount code INTRO10.

Also, at this time LLLC is not shipping the Dies to Australia and New Zealand. If you are in Australia or New Zealand please contact your local craft store to purchase our dies. If you need to find store location, please email Copic X-Press at jacqui@xpressgraphx.com.au and they will be happy to assist you.

So,  I teamed Travel Marci up with these pretty MME papers called Six by Six, Paris & Co....I love blue and brown together...très chic! I thought I would add a little stitching to my card but sewing machines don't like me so instead I used my trusty 'ol Kelly Panacci Stitching Stamps and stamped with Brushed Corduroy Distress ink.

Photobucket
I coloured Travel Marci with my Copics and cut her out and pop-dotted her on on the card. The Street Lamp Die is cut from AC brown cardstock and I cut it a second time from AC yellow cardstock and adhered the piece behind the lamp so that there is a yellow glow from the lamp post.  I used the sweet sentiment that comes with Travel Marci and cut it out with my Fishtail Flags STAX and inked with Old Paper Distress ink.  I also added blue Satin ribbon, a smattering of blue half-pearls and one of the sweet LLLC butterflies from the Butterflies Set 1. I also created a second little butterfly by turning two of the negative "heart" shaped piece from the butterfly on their side and adding a few pearls for the body and drew in some antenna with a Copic Muliti-liner.  

Photobucket

Here is the inside....I added a shadow image of travel Marci and another little butterfly. The sentiment is a combination of two sentiment from the MFT More Essential Sentiments set. I turned the MFT Sweet Stack Die-namics on its side and a few more blue half-pearls!

Thanks SO much for stopping by today and having a wee peek at my Travel Marci card featuring the new LLLC Lamp Post and Butterfly dies! Please visit the LLLC blog for a list of all the DT with cards to share showcasing the fabulous new LLLC Dies.

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,

 
***I also have my PI MFT Teaser Time post HERE or scroll down***

COPICS:
Skin:E000, 00, 21, 11, R20 Hair: E41, 42, 43, 44 Clothes, hat, purse, Suitcase: YR20, E30, 31, 33, 34, 44, 49, B000, 000, 00, 02, 91
SUPPLIES:






3 comments:

Tracey said...

Just gorgeous Tara!! Your colouring is amazing as always!! xx

Tonya said...

Beautiful card. I love those colors together!

Kristy Hansen said...

I always love what you do. Love the layers of your cards and am pushing myself to do that more. The dies and paper you used is perfect for the card. Your coloring is good--ksh

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails