June 08, 2012

La-La Land Crafts...NEW Ausie Release Showcase...Hey, Girlie!

Photobucket
Hello stampin' friends! Today we have a special La-La Land Crafts Inspirational Friday for you! The Monday and Friday Team are all together to showcase the NEW Ausie stamps Release. There are four CUTE new Ausie stamps in this release, Outback Luka, Koala Marci, Koala Luka and Kangaroo Marci....I know you are just going to LOVE them to bits! Just a little info about the release.....Aussie stamps are available now but ONLY in AUSTRALIA. They will be available in the La-La Land Crafts store worldwide on July 16th when released at CHA!

I've made a card featuring, Koala Marci! Please visit the LLLC blog for all the links to the DT that have cute cards to share with you featuring the other NEW Ausie Stamps!
Photobucket
I just adore NEW Koala Marci with this cute Koala hat on her head...gosh, I SO want a hat like that,smile! I coloured Koala Marci with my Copics and cut her out and pop-dotted her on the card. The card is made with MME Indie Chic, Citron paper. I had these pretty Prima flowers in my stash that coordinated perfectly with the paper and I added some cotton lace trim. 

Photobucket
Well, thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card with the NEW Koala Marci from the super cute NEW LLLC Ausie release. Don't forget to swing on over to the LLLC blog for all the details and for links to all the DT members with Ausie cards to share!

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,




COPICS:
 Copics: Skin: E000, 00, 21, 11, R20 Hair: E40, 43, 44 Top: RV42, R43, W1, 3, 5 Skirt: B000, 00, 01, 91, G43, YG95, RV42, R43 T1 Uggs: YR20, E33 Koala Hat: W00, 0, 1, 3, 5, 7
SUPPLIES:



4 comments:

StampOwl said...

Cool!!! Can't wait till tomorrow ...love these.

Kristy Hansen said...

Another cute card. Marci is darling with her Ugg boots on. Love the Flowers you added to the card. Everything just works so well together. ksh

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

What a cutie Tara! I love those beautiful flowers too :)

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails