June 06, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 75...ALM - Oh Baby!

Photobucket

Hello stampin' friends! Glad you could pop by today! So have you been keeping up with the MFTWSC Sketches every week? Well, We're set to get sketchy again with MFTWSC this week! I hope you can join the fun! Just make a card or creation with the sketch and upload it to the SCS using the proper keyword, MFTWSC75 by Tuesday, June 12th at noon EST, for your chance at our weekly prize! The lucky winner will receive a $15 gift voucher and if the winner uses MFT stamps, they will receive $5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20!!! 


Photobucket

My friend asked me to make a card for her to give to her sister, who is expecting her first baby, a girl! So, I thought I would ink up this super cute A La Modes stamp, that hadn't see ink yet, called, Oh Baby! I coloured the image with my Copics, as per usual, and paired the ALM Oh Baby girl with this gorgeous Prima Doodle Deux 6x6 Paper stack.  I cut several Upsy-Daisy Die-namics flowers from corrugated cardboard sheet and the Dainty Doily Die-namics. The centre circle of the Dainty Doily was cut with my Circle STAX Die-namics. I stamped the sentiment from the set on the mini bracket tab from the Mini Tab Foursome Die-namics. I added some AC pretty peachy-orange cotton lace trim and a smattering of pink half-pearls.

Photobucket
Here is the inside...I stamped the image again in Tangelo Memento ink and added another corrugated Dainty Doily from the Dainty Doily Duo Die-namics, a few more Upsy-Daisy flowers and the sentiments are from the ALM, Bundle of Baby Stamp set, stamped on the ribbon die from the First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics and a tag cut with the fabulous new Traditional Tag STAX...LOVE the Traditional Tag STAX!!!

Well, Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card for this week's MFTWSC # 75! Now head on over to Kim's blog for links to all the MFT DT with cards to share and inspire!

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,




SUPPLIES:






8 comments:

Queen Mary said...

Oh baby! Your card rocks inside and out!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kara Lynne said...

That is adorable! You have such a way with your colors. Great image and dies.

Kristy Hansen said...

Love this card! I like the look of the corrugated paper you used. Great texture to the card. the colors are great! ksh

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So cute, love all the embellishments you added.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

What a cutie! This is the most adorable image...I am going to put it out there and say it is me LOL. Love those layered flowers too - stunning! I have some candy over on my blog if you are interested too! :)http://kitandclowder.blogspot.com

Tonya said...

So cute. I love those brown flowers. They are stunning looking.

Janine - Ellabella said...

This is such a lovely card..delicately and elegantly looking..love the colors and all the pretty layers of gorgeousness.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails