July 06, 2012

La-La Land Crafts...Inspirational Friday Guest Designer...O Canada!

Photobucket

 Hey Stampin' friends! It is time for another La-La Land Crafts Inspirational Friday! This week the theme is to use the colour combo red, white and blue or to use the colours of your nation! Well, I'm a proud Canuck (Canadian) so I made my card red and white!

Photobucket

So, I have quite the mix of papers from different pads on this card. I don't normally mix up papers from different companies. I know it is rather odd thing but it bothers me to mix up papers that are from different manufactures :)...I worry that they may not go together or something. Well, It was a good exercise for me to move outside my crafty comfort zone and mix things up, literally!

So, I decided to ink up sweet Capri Marci for my patriotic card. She is my all time fave LLLC Marci stamp...I think she is just so sweet! I coloured her with my Copics and cut her out and pop-dotted her on the circle panel that I cut with Open Scallop Doily Die-namics. I also used my Layered Hearts and Heats of Plenty Die-namics. I added the pretty butterfly cut with the La-La Land Crafts Butterflies Die and added a few white half pearls to the fabulous butterfly.  I used some white cotton lace trim and red and white gingham ribbon with a sprinkling of red buttons. I printed the sentiment on my computer and cut it out with the Fishtail Flags Die-namics.
Photobucket
Here is the inside of my card...I stamped Capri Marci again with Love Letter Memento ink and a sentiment from the A La Modes, Time to Celebrate Stamp set on white card cut with the smallest, Rounded Banner STAX Die-namics die...it makes a fab little tag.

Well, thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card for this week's theme at LLLC Inspirational Friday. Now swing on over to the LLLC Blog and check out all of the gorgeous creations my the other LLLC DT. You can upload your creations to the La-La Land Crafts Customer Gallery too…you just might be the next lucky winner at the end of the month!

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,


Copics: Skin: E000, 00, 21, 11, R20, R21 Hair: Y21, 23, E53, 33 Top/Pants/Shoes: R14, 17, C0
SUPPLIES:


2 comments:

Kim said...

love the card and all the layers! looks great!
Kim x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love the layering Tara! Those corrugated kraft hearts look really cool and she looks so cute sitting there :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails