July 09, 2012

My Favoirte Things Stamps...Welcome Lisa Johnson Desings!

Photobucket


We've been keeping a SPECTACULAR secret for several months now, and we are so excited that it is finally time to share the news.

My Favorite Things is pleased and proud to welcome Lisa Johnson to the MFT Team!

Lisa will be joining us as an illustrator for her own line of stamps and dies, Lisa Johnson Designs, and will also be designing alongside our other amazing Team Members.

Lisa's first stamp set and Die-namics dies will be revealed on August 1 during our August Release Teasers and will be available for purchase on August 7 at 10 PM EST. Until then, make sure you follow her at Poppy Paperie to be inspired by her fabulous work.

Lisa Johnson Designs – Fresh style, clean lines, full of versatility, and exclusively at My Favorite Things.


Photobucket

I have been visiting Lisa's beautiful blog Poppy Paperie  and admiring her gorgeous creations and beautiful design style! I was reading one post on her blog about white space...I'm thinking I have a lot to learn about that design principal. She is definitely an inspiration! I'm SO looking forward to her new Stamps and Dies for MFT. To welcome her to the MFT team I made this card with the Always Time for Tea Stamp and Die-namics set.  I love this Authentique 6x6 Loyal paper pad too and thought it would be perfect. I added some cotton lace trim and some Wild Orchid Crafts paper flowers from my stash, layered with the Botanical Beauty Die-namics cut from Kraft card and a few leaves with the Royal Leaves Die-namics. The sentiment is from the Always Time for Tea Stamp set and is stamped on pattern paper cut with the Fishtail Flags STAX.

Photobucket
Here is the inside of my card...I added a little die cut tea cup and a sentiment from the More Essential Sentiments Stamp set...one of my all time fave MFT sets.

Well, I hope you are as excited about our announcement that Lisa Johnson is joining MFT as we all are! Thanks so much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card! Head on over to Kim's Blog for more details and links to all the MFT Designers who have cards to share for this special occasion.

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,

 



SUPPLIES:







4 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

so pretty!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love this Tara! I really like the vintage feel and you know I love your layouts ;)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Tara.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card, and lovely welcome! Thanks SO much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails