February 27, 2013

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 113...Sew Cute!!

 photo MFTWSC113B_edited-1RS2_zpsd91f8403.jpg

Hello Stampin' friends!  It's time for the My Favorite Things Stamp, Wednesday Stamp Club! We have another cute sketch for you this week! It couldn't be easier to play along with us, just make a card with the sketch and upload it to SCS using the proper keyword, MFTWSC113 by Tuesday, February 26th at noon EST, for your chance at our weekly prize! The lucky winner will receive a $15 gift voucher and if the winner uses MFT stamps, they will receive $5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20!



This is the sweet sketch that we have for you this week!


 photo MFTWSC113_edited-1RS1_zpsf6ccbbe8.jpg

For my card I inked up the Pure Innocence Cute As A Button Stamp set...she is SEW cute, don't ya think?! I teamed her up with the new MME My Girl 6x6 paper pad and matted with Razzle Berry, Blue Raspberry and Steep Grey Heavyweight Card Stock. I coloured the PI Cute As A Button girl with my Copics, paper pieced her out-fit and popped her up on the circle cut with the Circle STAX Die-namics Set 1 and 2. I cut the Notched tag from Whip Cream heavyweight Card Stock with the Notched Tag Die-namics and stamped a sentiment from the PI Cute As A Button Stamp set with Razzle Berry Premium Dye Ink! I added a Hemp Cord bow with an Enamel Dot.

 photo MFTWSC113C_edited-1RS3_zpse7507234.jpg
Here is the inside...I stamped a silhouette image of the PI Cute As A Button girl with Razzle Berry Premium Dye Ink and I made a sentiment panel with the Circle STAX Set 1 and 2, the Vertical Greetings Die-namics and the Framed Greetings Die-namics.  I stamped another cute sentiment from the set with Razzle Berry Premium Dye ink and added another Hemp Cord bow with an Enamel Dot.

Well thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a wee peek at my card with this week's sketch...MFTWSC113. Please take a few minutes and pop on over to Kim's blog for links to all the MFT Designers with cards to share today! I hope you have some to get Sketchy and join us, remember the lucky winner will receive a $15 gift voucher and if the winner uses MFT stamps, they will receive $5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20!

Happy Stampin'!
Hugs,

 

SUPPLIES:








3 comments:

Juls said...

Really sweet, love her paper pieced outfit!! Hugs Juls

Ella's Design said...

This IS 'sew' cute, Tara! Love your choice of bright papers and your card is finished beautifully both inside and out (as always!)!! Lisa x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails