April 10, 2013

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 119...I Wheelie Like You!

 photo MFTWSC119B_edited-1RS2_zpsc5022f87.jpg

Hello Stampin' friends! Thanks for stopping by! Today's Wednesday and that means it's MFT Wednesday Stamp Club time! We have yet another fun sketch this week and it works beautifully with the NEW Blueprints Die-namics! We love seeing you creations every week and it couldn't be easier to join us, just make a card with the sketch and share it with us by uploading it to SCS using the proper keyword, MFTWSC119 by Tuesday, April 16th at noon EST, for your chance at our weekly prize! The lucky winner will receive a $15 gift voucher and if the winner uses MFT stamps, they will receive $5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20!




Here is the great sketch that we have this week!

 photo MFTWSC119_edited-1RS2_zps507dd501.jpg

I didn't use any pattern paper....can you believe it? lol! Well, the MFT Replenishments Heavyweight Card Stock is SO gorgeous it's not necessary...I used yummy Grapscicle, Pink Lemonade, Natural and Blu Raspberry and made the card base from Replenishments Kraft Heavyweight Card Stock. I stamped in Kraft Premium Dye Ink on the Natural panel with the LJD - Darling Dots and used Sno Cone Premium Dye Ink with LJD - Spring Backgrounds on the Party Banner Die-namics and the stitched border. I used the Blueprints 1 and Rectangle STAX Die-namics to make the layers for the card as per the sketch. 

I inked up the super sweet NEW Pure Innocence - I Wheelie Like You Stamp set and coloured her with my Copics. I cut the image out with my Oval STAX Die-namics and used the "Out of the Box" Technique. I left the image in the die and inked with Tumbled Glass Distress ink and then added in some grass with my PrismaColor Pencils. Finally, I stamped the sentiment in Grape Jelly Premium Dye Ink on the tag from the NEW Blueprints 2 Die-namics, I tied it with Hemp Cord and added Hemp Cord bows to the Party Banner too!

 photo MFTWSC119C_edited-1RS3_zps5f689e4e.jpg

Here is the inside...I used both the Blueprints 1 and Blueprints 2 to make the double mat in Grapesicle and Pink Lemonade Heavyweight Card Stock and then cut the Smooth White Card Stock with my Rectangle STAX. I stamped the shadow image of the PI I Wheelie Like You in Grape Jelly Premium Dye Ink. I stamped the sentiment from the PI Basket of Eggs and added another Party Banner.

Well, thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card with this week's MFTWSC119 sketch! I hope you can join us...just make a card with the sketch and upload it to SCS using the proper keyword, MFTWSC119  by Tuesday, April 16th at noon EST, for your chance at our weekly prize! The lucky winner will receive a $15 gift voucher and if the winner uses MFT stamps, they will receive $5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20! Now, please take a minute and pop on over to Kim's blog for links to all the MFT Designers with cards today!

Happy Stampin'
Hugs,


SUPPLIES:





8 comments:

wendy said...

super adorable!

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE the color combo Tara!!! This is FANTABULOUS!!!

Cindi said...

So adorable! I love the sweet colors.

scrappingnana said...

This is so adorable. Love the colors.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh she's darling!!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

eee this is ADORABLE! the pastel colours are so pretty and i love those bows. Super work tara!! :D

Sarah Gough said...

So SO cute Tara!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails