June 09, 2013

My Favorite Things...June Teasers - Day 5 - Doddle Garden...Aloha

 photo MFT0609AlohaB_edited-1RS2_zps0538bf96.jpg

Aloha stampin' friends! I'm back with a card for Day 5 of the June Teasers! Today we are featuring the NEW Doddle Garden - Aloha, Palm Tree Die-namics and the Sun Ray Die-namics! The new release will be available at My Favorite Things on June 11th at 10 PM EST. All the release and prize details are available on the MFT Blog so be sure to check it out!!!

 photo MFT0609DGAloha_edited-1RS1_zps5b4b104d.jpg

 I made my card 6x6 and used MME The Sweetest Things Tangerine 6x6 papers. I matted with MFT Replenishments Heavyweight Card Stock in Electric Red, Bubblegum and Sno Cone. I inked up the super sweet NEW Doodle Garden Aloha girl and coloured her with my Copics. I also used the fun NEW Palm Tree Die-namics. To add a little more dimension to the palm tree I cut it out  from the thin chipboard and then cut the NEW Palm Tree Die-namics from MFT Hot Fudge, Gumdrop Green, Limeade and Jellybean Green Heavyweight Card Stock. I adhered the large spray of palm leaves, a few individual leaves and the trunk cut from the cardstock to the thin chipboard. 

I'm LOVING the NEW Washi Tape Die-namics and Washi Patterns Stamps in this release. I cut the washi tape from Kraft Heavyweight Card Stock and stamped various patterns from the Washi Patterns Stamp set in Orange Fizz and Red Hot Premium Dye Ink. 

 photo MFT0609AlohaC_edited-1RS3_zpsd4d1ec8d.jpg


Here is a close up of the tropical NEW Doodle Garden Aloha girl! I just adore her and she was SO much to colour! I stamped one of the sentiments from the NEW DG -Aloha stamp set in Red Hot Premium Dye Ink on Kraft Heavyweight Card Stock and cut it out with one of the little tags from the Blueprints 1 Die-namics.

 photo MFT0609AlohaD_edited-1RS4_zps8b36687f.jpg

I finished off the inside, as always :)...I stamped a shadow image of the NEW Doodle Garden Aloha girl in the pretty NEW Bubblegum Premium Dye Ink and stamped another sentiment from the set in Red Hot Premium Dye ink. I also added more washi tape made with the NEW Washi Tape Die-namics and the Washi Patterns.

Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at my card featuring the NEW Doddle Garden - Aloha, Palm Tree Die-namics! Please hula on over to the MFT Blog for links to all the MFT Designers with teasers today and for all the release and prize details! Don't forget, the new release will be available at My Favorite Things on June 11th at 10 PM EST.








18 comments:

Rene Sharp said...

LOVE this happy and fun card!!

zehra said...

Lovely card, love all the washi tape on it

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the papers and all the fab details.

Hugs Jannie

Kim O'Connell said...

Wow! Way to show off all the MFT projects! Love all the layers! That image is a must have!

Gypsy 2 said...

fabulous card Tara....its got all of my favourite things!

Tracey said...

Just fantastic Tara!! xx

Heather Rogers said...

She is beautiful Tara! You did a fabulous job coloring her, the shading on her skirt is amazing.

LOVE your new blog design. :)

Queen Mary said...

FAB card! Love the layers and colors and all the elements!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

stampingbowd said...

So pretty! I always love to look and look at all your lovely layers! Very sweet card!

Kim said...

This is gorgeous! Your layering and colors are fabulous.

Alina said...

beautiful card, Tara, I love those palm leaves in different shades!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute

Kimberly S. said...

BEAUTIFUL layers on this card!! Love all the Washi Tape...adds great texture!!

scrappingnana said...

Beautiful card. Love all the layers and washi tape.

wendy said...

beautiful card Tara, fun added washi tape and palm tree too!

morentin1326 said...

what an awesome creations... I just love how you used it... this hop is awesome... can't wait till release day...
morentin1326
ATaol
DOTcom
adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a fun card - I thought Inge was the queen of layers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails