August 12, 2013

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 136...A BOO from Me to You!


BOO! Hey, stampin' friends! I couldn't resist the great sketch this week for the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge or the chance to play with my fabulous new Halloween stamps and Die-namics from the MFT August release!
Here is the fun sketch that they have this week!

 photo MFTWSC136_edited-1RS1_zpsda675bed.jpg

I made my card 6x6 from Kraft Cardstock and matted with MFT Replenishments Heavyweight Card Stock in Tangy Orange, Black Licorice, Steel Grey and Sour Apple. I used MME Black Bird 12 X12 papers and paired them with the super cute NEW a´ la modes Bewitching. I coloured the ALM Bewitching girl with my Copics and paper pieced her out-fit and cauldron. I added a little sparkle to her witch's brew with the MFT MIX-ables Sheer Sparkle Glitter Glaze. I also used the NEW Trick or Sweet Stamp set and coordinating Layered Treat Tag Die-namics and stamped the spooky definition text and circle sentiment element with MFT Steel Blue Premium Dye Ink. I used the Pierced Circe STAX and the Halloween Charms Die-namics.

 photo MFTWSC136C_edited-1RS3_zpsd881f10d.jpg

Here is the inside...I used the fabulous NEW Trick or Sweet Stamp set...I love the spooky definition text stamp in this set...I stamped it with MFT Steel Blue Premium Dye Ink and I stamped one of the circle stamp elements from the NEW Trick or Sweet Stamp set in Steel Blue and Sour Apple Premium Dye ink. I stamped the ALM Bewitching girl in Tangy Orange Premium Dye ink.

Well thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a wee BOO at my card for this week's MFTWSC136!




5 comments:

Hanna said...

Ooooh I love this card so much Tara, it's fantastic! Love the way you've layered your papers and the details are FABULOUS, just as always! The little pumpkin with the black bow is just adorable!

hugs,
Hanna

Lou said...

Hi! sorry not been by for a while ,you are really so creative Tara and I totally adore this..amazing!! My favourite time of year,hope you and your family are doing ok? and having a great summer.BIG hug,Lou.xxxxx

Inge Groot said...

Such a fun and bright Halloween card, love how you've combined all the stamps and Die-namics...FAB!

Tracey said...

Wow! This is absolutely fantastic Tara!!! xx

Inkyfingers said...

Wow, this is an absolutely stunning take on the sketch. So much yummy detail. Boo to you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails