August 21, 2013

My Favorite Things Stamps...You ARR a Treasure!



Ahoy stampin' friends! Just stopping by today to share a card that I made with one of the super cute NEW My Favorite Things Stamps Pure Innocence Stamps from the August release...PI Pirate Boy! He's perfect for pirate themed birthday cards or Halloween...I think he is just so swashbuckling cute!

I used this older MFT sketch...new or old, MFT Sketches are a great resource when you need a little inspiration or jumping-off point!

 photo MFTPIPirateBoy_edited-1RS1_zpsb105a0e1.jpg

I coloured the Pure Innocence Pirate Boy with my Copics and added in some stubble with a Copic Multi-liner pen. I paper pieced his pirate-ware. I used MME Mischievous 6X6 paper pad...one of my all time fave Hallow paper pads. I used the Jumbo Banner Day STAX Die-namics and Circle STAX 1 and 2. I also used the Sea Charms Die-namics and stamped a sentiment from the PI Pirate Boy Stamp set on pattern paper cut with the Sentiment Strips Die-namics with Tangy Orange Premium Dye Ink.

 photo MFTPIPirateBoyC_edited-1RS4_zpsf1b7dac5.jpg

Here is the inside...I stamped a shadow image of the super cute PI Pirate Boy and another sentiment from the Pirate Boy Stamp set. I also added another charm with the Sea Charms Die-namic. 

Thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a wee peek at my card with the Pure Innocence Pirate Boy!



3 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

eee amazing! i love this pirate! the colours are fab and a fantastic design! :)

Tricia Barber said...

this is so amazing!! I really love this stamp! Love all the layers!

Lisa H. said...

looks like you are getting back some crafty time! LOVE this. that layout is adorable with this darling little guy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails