October 14, 2013

My Favorite Things Stamps...Let's Give Thanks!


Happy Thanksgiving stampin' friends! I hope all my fellow Canadian crafty friends are enjoying the Thanksgiving long weekend. We had our delicious turkey dinner yesterday at my Mom and Dad's house...yum!

Well, for some strange reason, I haven't had much desire to get crafty lately, but thankfully, that seems to be turning around and I WANTED to do some stamping and colouring this weekend...glad to be back at it! I decided to ink up a new My Favorite Things stamp and as always put my MFT Die-namics to good use. I used this sweet Pure Innocence Cornucopia girl for my card...she's such a sweetie!

 photo MFTPIcornucopiaE_zpsa058d4d5.jpg

I made my card 6X6 from Kraft cardstock and used the pretty Authentique Natural 6X6 paper pad. I used MFT Replenishments Heavyweight Card Stock in Fuse Green, Steel Grey, Steel Blue and Primitive Cream

I coloured the Pure Innocence Cornucopia girl with my Copics and paper pieced her outfit, then I cut her out and popped her up on the Dainty Doily panel. I used the Dainty Doily Die-namics, the Circle STAX and the Piereced Circle STAX Die-namics. I also used the Mini Album Fancy Ticket STAX Die-namics, NEW Blueprints 8 and Blueprints 2. I cut the Fishtail Flags out of Primitive Cream Heavyweight Cardstock and stamped the plaid pattern from the NEW More Washi Patterns Stamp set with Fuse Green Premium Dye Ink.

 photo MFTPIcornucopiaC_edited-1RS3_zpscfece195.jpg

I stamped part of a sentiments from the set to fit the tag from Blueprints 2 and cut it from Primitive Cream Heavyweight Card Stock with MFT Steel Grey Premium Dye Ink. I added a Fuse Green Button and tied it with Hemp cord.

 photo MFTPIcornucopiaD_edited-1RS4_zps7a9dcf64.jpg

Here is the inside...I stamped a shadow image of the PI Cornucopia girl in Blu Raspberry Premium Dye Ink and the other sentiment from the same stamp set in Steel Grey Premium Dye Ink I added another Fishtail Flag that was stamped with the plaid pattern from NEW More Washi Patterns Stamp set in Fuse Green Premium Dye ink and added a pretty Fuse Green Button tied with Hemp Cord.

Thanks SO much for stopping by today and havin' a wee peek at my Thanksgiving day card!

If you haven't already signed up for my blog candy, please do so, I'm giving away a LLD Insert It - 3x4 Notebook Paper Die-namics and a few other crafty goodies...all the details are HERE!



  

   

6 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

this is adorable tara! love the colours and a super cute image :) love it!

Lisa H. said...

beautiful! love the colors you used. Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

Becky (Cards by Becky) said...

Gorgeous...as usual! Stunning. Beautiful. best wishes, Becky

Tricia Barber said...

Such great style! I love all your little details!

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is stunning...luv the inside too! hope you have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

Laureen said...

Truly love the colours you used on your card! So pretty!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails