October 21, 2013

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 146...Happy Holidays!




Hey Stampin' friends! I thought I would play along with the fabulous sketch over at the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club....MFTWSC146! I'm just getting it in under the wire but it gave me the chance to make another Christmas card and play with the new Glimmer Glaze that I bought the other day too.

*** Make sure to enter your name in my BLOG CANDY giveaway for a MFT LLD Insert It - 3X4 Notebook Die-namics and I will include a few other fun crafting goodies too. Just add your name to the Link Up Gadget at the bottom of the post HERE.***
Good Luck!


Here is the fabulous sketch that I used.

 photo MFTWSC146_edited-1RS1_zpsb3204594.jpg

For my card I used the festive BoBunny Silver and Gold 6X6 paper pad and I matted with MFT Replenishments Heavyweight Card Stock in Brick Red and Jellybean Green. For the rectangle panel in the sketch I decided to use the LLD Insert It - 3X4 Notepad Die-namics. I also used the gorgeous Poinsettia Die-namics cut from pattern paper. After cutting out the flowers I turned them over on a foam mat and used my ball stylist, rubbing in circular motion, to add some dimension to the petals and leaves. Then I applied the Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze in Sangria and I used Parsley Glimmer Glaze on the leaves.

I stamped one of the fabulous sentiments from the NEW Cheerful Christmas Sentiments Stamp set on Primitive Cream Heavyweight Card Stock in Brick Red Premium Dye Ink.

 photo MFTWSC146C_edited-1RS3_zpse4b08f44.jpg

Here is a close up of the Glimmer Glazed Poinsettia...it adds such a pretty shimmer and glimmer and still lets the pattern in the paper show through...I really like how it looks and is very simple to use and dries quickly, so no long wait while it dries. 
 
 photo MFTWSC146D_edited-1RS4_zps45cb1cf2.jpg

This is the inside...very simple...I used another sentiment from the NEW Cheerful Christmas Sentiments Stamp set in Brick Red Premium Dye Ink.

Well, Thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a wee peek at my card for this week's MFT Wednesday Stamp Club # 146.






   

9 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

GORGEOUS, Tara!

Amy Rohl said...

Oh my goodness, my cup runneth over, T!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Tara! Love the beautiful blossom! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

Tracey said...

Beautiful Tara! Loving that poinsetta!! xx

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I can see why you had ordered the Insert It die.. LOL! It's perfect on here!! It's on my wish list... and I just recently ordered the poinsettia die ~~ waiting for it to arrive !! It's SPLENDID on this card!! Love the shimmer you gave it!! HUGS!! Hope all is well in your part of the world, Tara!!
xo

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS Tara! AMAZING!

Lisa H. said...

this is gorgeous, Tara. I pulled out that poinsettia die yesterday. It's a stunner, so is your card.

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE it!!!
Have a GREAT day!

cebelica said...

Very pretty and festive card. I really like how it turned out. Hugs! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails