December 24, 2013

My Favorite Things Stamps...Merry & Bright

Hey Stampin' friends! I'm still making a few last minute cards. My mom wants a gift card to the Apple store to go towards the MacBook Pro laptop that she wants. Unfortunately, we've had a few unforeseen events that prevented us from making the trip to the Apple Store, in Toronto, to pick up that gift card.  I still wanted to make something special so that she knows I had good intentions and I'll include the money in lieu of the gift card.   

I was inspired to make this card by an e-mail Apple gift card that I saw on the Apple website. I made the card with the Blueprints 4 from Electric Red Heavyweight Card Stock and I cut the Red Delicious Die-namics from Sweet Tooth Heavyweight Card Stock and used a circle die from the Circle STAX to make the Apple icon. I used the Plaid Background Builder Stamp Set and stamped it with Sweet Tooth Pigment Dye Ink and heat embossed it with AC Zing White  Embossing powder. I stamped a sentiment from the Cheerful Christmas Greetings Stamp set in Electric Red Premium Dye Ink on Sweet Tooth Heavyweight Card Stock cut with the Layered Treat Tag Die-namics. Lastly, I added a few YNS Gumdrops in White Sugar and Holly Berry Red.

 photo RedDilicousgiftB_edited-1RS2_zpsa0964bdb.jpg

on the inside... I added a Gift Card Pocket with the Gift Card Pocket - Horizontal Die-namics cut from the Electric Red Heavyweight Card Stock and stamped a sentiment from LJD Gift Card Greetings II Stamp Set in MFT Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink. 

Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a wee peek at yet another MFT Christmas Card!





   

4 comments:

Christina said...

That is a beautiful card Tara!
Hugs Kristel

JoAnn said...

Perfect. I love how you created the gift card and the apple on the front. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant!

Amy Rohl said...

So awesome! Sorry I'm just seeing this now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails