April 20, 2014

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 172 & CPC # 4...Friend Request!


Hello stampin' friends! I made a card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club challenge - MFTWSC172 and thought I would team it up with the April MFT Color Palette Challenge while I was at it!


http://www.mftstamps.com/blog/stamp-and-win-with-this-weeks-card-sketch-172/

I flipped the sketch around and swapped out the oval panel for the LLD Smart Phone Die-namics.

http://www.mftstamps.com/blog/stamp-and-win-with-this-months-color-palette-challenge-4/

This is the pretty spring colour palette that I used with MFT Replenishments Card Stock!

 photo MFTWSC172_edited-1RS1_zpseb878458.jpg

I'm all smiles...I finally switched over to an iPhone after having a Blackberry for many years! I was a little apprehensive about the touch keyboard as I've always loved the blackberry keyboard but I am loving my iPhone and all it can do! So, I thought I would use the fun LLD Smart Phone Die-namics for my card in honour of my cute new blue iPhone 5C! I used the stitched panel from Blueprints 13 cut from Natural Heavyweight Card Stock and stamped with the Wood Plank Background Stamp in Natural Premium Dye Ink. I cut the Razzle Berry Heavyweight Card Stock panel with the Swiss Dots Die-namics and layered it over Blu Raspberry Heavyweight Card Stock to mimic the iPhone 5C cases with the holes.

 photo MFTWSC172C_edited-1RS3_zpsc50caed8.jpg

I cut out the "Hello" sentiment from the LLD Smart Phone Die-namics and the "smile" sentiment is from Blueprints 11. I added a few Blue Gumdrops from Your Next Stamp and wrapped and tied a bow with AC pink hemp cord.

 photo MFTWSC172E_edited-1RS5_zps846091d0.jpg

I finished the inside of the card too...I used the Sweet Stack Die-namics and Blueprints 12 to create the sentiment panel and stamped the sentiments from the LLD Friend Request Stamp set in Razzle Berry and Blu Raspberry Premium Dye Ink. I also added a wee blue iPhone from the LLD Accent It - Cute Cameras.

Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a little look at the card I made for the My Favorite Things Stamps Wednesday Stamp club # 172 and the MFT Color Palette Challenge # 4!


7 comments:

Lyn said...

Your such a talent, what an awesome card!

Shelly G said...

What a fun card inside and out! Love it!

Christina said...

This is stunning Tara!
Hugs Kristel

Laureen said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful! Both of my girls will love this card! Awesome Tara!!!!

Tracey said...

I am so loving the colours of this card!! Fantastic Tara!! xx

Lisa H. said...

Ahhhh! Big happy sigh, Tara!!! Loooove this. Great use of those colors, so happy and bright. Congrats on your iPhone. I love mine.

Alina said...

gorgeous card, Tara!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails