July 01, 2014

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 182...SPARKLE!!!


Hello stampin' friends! I'm just getting this card for the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club in under the wire.



http://www.mftstamps.com/blog/stamp-and-win-with-this-weeks-card-sketch-182/
I used this fabulous sketch that they had this week...MFTWSC182

 photo MFTWSC182_edited-1RS1_zps6b3e807c.jpg

I took the colours for the card from the Authentique Be(you)tiful 6X6 pattern paper pad. I used MFT Replenishments Heavyweight Card Stock in Lemon Drop, Tangy Orange, Steel Blue, Grout Grey and Sweet Tooth
 photo MFTWSC182D_edited-1RS4_zps601f01c9.jpg

I used the You Were Meant to Sparkle stamp set and Sequins Die-namics. I stamped part of the sentiment in Tangy Orange Premium Dye Ink and I stamped the word "SPARKLE" in Steel Grey Premium Dye ink, stamped over it in Distress Embossing ink and then embossed with the Northern Lights Glitter Embossing Powder....for some super sparkle!

 photo MFTWSC182C_edited-1RS3_zps65899559.jpg

I finished the inside of the card too...I stamped another sentiment from the You Were Meant to Sparkle stamp set and sprinkled around more sparkly and glittery sequins cut with the Sequins Die-namics.

Thanks SO much for popping by and havin' a little look at my card for the MFTWSC182 sketch challenge!


   

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Love what you did with the sequins Tara!! This is awesome!! xx

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a fun card Tara. I love the sparkly sequins! I got that die set, but haven't used it yet... now I am inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails