February 13, 2015

Your Next Stamp...YNS Colour Challenge # 7 & DS # 187...Luck and Love...


Hello Stampin' friends! I'm totally smitten with the Irish lad in the NEW Your Next Stamp Irish Hello Stamp set. He is SO much fun to colour and this set is chock-full of other cute stamps and the perfect sentiments for St. Patrick's day cards or for a Good Luck greeting! I made this card following the Your Next Stamp Color Challenge # 7...such a pretty green palette. Don't forget to join us for the Your Next Stamp Sketch or Colour Challenge # 7 you just might be the lucky winner of a YNS gift certificate....Good Luck ;)  




I made my card with Jelly Bean Green, Sour Apple, Gumdrop Green, Steel Blue and Primitive Cream Heavyweight Cardstock


and I followed the fab sketch over at the Deconstructed Sketch # 187!


 photo YNSColour7E_edited-1RS5_zpse62912db.jpg

I coloured the cute Irish lad from the YNS Irish Hello Stamp set with my Copics, I fussy cut him out and popped him up on the circle panel with dimensional adhesive squares.  I've hit that magical age and need reading-glasses now :(...fussy cutting out my images has become quite the arduous task... NOTE TO SELF - add the co-ordinating YNS Irish Hello Die set  to my shopping cart. I LOVE being able to effortlessly and precisely cut out my stamped image with a coordinating die...and my eyes LOVE it too.   

 photo YNSColour7D_edited-1RS4_zpsa900e27f.jpg

 I stamped one of the cute sentiments from the Irish Hello Stamp set with Timber Green Premium Dye Ink. I embellished with these pretty Pine Green Gumdrops and added some pretty green AC Hemp cord. 

 photo YNSColour7C_edited-1RS3_zps62140cc8.jpg

I finished the inside of my card too....I stamped a shadow image of the Irish lad in Steel Grey Premium Dye Ink and stamped another sentiment from the Irish Hello Stamp set. I used the YNS Open Scallop Die Set to make the sentiment panel. 

Thanks SO much for popping by and havin' a wee peek at my card with the Your Next Stamp Colour Challenge # 7 featuring the Irish Hello Stamp set.  We would love for you to join the Your Next Stamp Sketch or Colour Challenge and you may be the lucky winner of a YNS gift certificate! 





4 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

So adorable!!!

Thanh Vo said...

Serious goodness - you know how to use them gumdrops! <3

Unknown said...

Love this adorable Irish man stamp! the card is a lot of fun.

Shelly G said...

I just love your creations! You make the insides of your cards just as special as the outside. Super cute! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails