April 11, 2015

My Favorite Things Stamps...Color Challenge # 19...I Love Mew



Hey stampin' friends! Just popping by to share the card I made with my new MFT goodies for the April MFT Color Challenge! I also followed one of the sketches from the Blueprints 23 sketch PDF with a few minor adjustments/additions.




  photo MFTCC19G_edited-1RS7_zpsiqzgoiat.jpg

I stamped the On The Diagonal Background Stamp on Whip Cream Heavyweight Card Stock with Memories Pigment ink in Waterfall and cut one of the stitched scalloped borders from Blueprints 23 from Nightshift Heavyweight Card Stock but tucked the scalloped edge under the main panel to show the stitched edge. I popped it all up on the Whip Cream card base. 

 photo MFTCC19E_edited-1RS6_zpseuksubni.jpg

The little rectangle panel is actually cut with Blueprints 4 and I coloured up the super cute kitten from I Knead You with a ball of yarn and the little speech bubble. I stamped the sentiment from the I Knead You stamp set on the fishtail banner from Blueprints 23 with Nightshift Blue Premium Dye Ink.  I cut a few of the tiny sequins with the die from Blueprints 23 in Sour Apple Heavyweight Card Stock and a few larger ones with the Sequins Die-namics.  

 photo MFTCC19D_edited-1RS4_zpsmep4fudo.jpg

This is the inside of my card...I used the Staggered Heart Border Die-namics and the Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics and stamped another sentiment and cute kitty from the I Knead You Stamp set

Thanks SO much for visiting and havin' a wee peek at my MFT card for the MFT April Color Challenge # 19!




3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Soooo SWEET

Alina said...

I love it, Tara! as always, such a beautiful card!

Annette Allen said...

aww what a cute card..love that little kitty..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails