April 12, 2015

My Favorite Things Stamps...WSC # 223 & CTD # 337...Reach for the Stars


Hello stampin' friends! Thought I better hurry up and make my card for The Color Throwdown with CTD337...such a pretty colour combo! I teamed it up with the MFT Sketch Challenge with MFTWSC223!


I used MFT Heavyweight Card Stock in Orange Fizz, Sno Cone, Kraft, Sour Apple and Whip Cream


and I followed this week's fabulous sketch - MFTWSC223

 photo MFTWSC223_edited-1RS1_zpsv3eqzjdw.jpg

I used Blueprints 1, 2 and the stitched panel from Blueprints 13 I used a large Rectangle Die-namics to create the frame. I stamped the Sour Apple panel with the Wood Plank Background with Memories Pigment Ink in Alligator. I cut the stitched circle with my Stitched Circled STAX and the star from the Star STAX. I stamped the sentiment from Chocolate Brown Premium Dye Ink with a sentiment from LLD Happy Graduation Stamp set. I offset the sentiment on the Whip Cream strip, like on the sketch, leaving a little spot to wrap and tie a Hemp Cord bow.  Finally, I sprinkled about a few pretty blue YNS Gumdrops
  
 photo MFTWSC223D_edited-1RS4_zps2wyomge7.jpg
I finished off the inside of my card...I cut some Horizontal Stitched Strips from Sno Cone and Sour Apple that were stamped with the Wood Plank Background Stamp in Memories Pigment Ink in Alligator and Waterfall. I added anther stitched circle and star and stamped another sentiment from the LLD Happy Graduation!
Thanks SO much for stopping by and having a little look at my MFT card with the LLD Happy Graduation Stamp set for the CTD337 and MFTWSC223.




7 comments:

JoAnn said...

Love your card. Pretty colors and design. Great take on the sketch.

Tracey said...

This is just fantastic Tara! Love the colours and all of those enamel dots!!

Lisa H. said...

Oh, my!!! I love, love, LOVE THIS!!

Joan Ervin said...

What a fabulous take on the sketch and the colors...this is sooo cute, Tara!!!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Fantastic design, Tara! This is outstanding!

Shemaine Smith said...

Love all your layers! Beautiful card.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Tara, you are truly inspiring! I love to come visit your SUPER fantastic creations! This one is no exception - crisp, clean, and FUN!

Deanne :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails