January 07, 2017

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - KKS Challenge # 363 and Color Throwdown #424...Have a sweet day!

 

Hello stampin' friends! This is my first card of 2017 and I decided to get "Krafty"! I love challenges and so I played along with the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge # 363 - Your Fave Colour....I love GREEN and it just so happened that the Color Throwdown had one of my fave colour combos for CTD # 424 challenge. I also used the fabulous sketch that they have for the KKS January sketch. I had a little look through my KKS stamps and decided to ink up this adorable Lulu from the Lulu and Friends Stamp set.


I LOVE this colour combo and used MFT Heavyweight Cardstock in Black Licorice, Razzel Berry and Sour Apple


This is such a great sketch....LOVE it too! 

 photo KKSCTD424_edited-RS1_zpsq0x0n0tv.jpg
I made the inked paper with the "Smooshing technique" and used Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron Distress ink. I coloured up Lulu from the Lulu and Friends stamp set with my Copics and cut the image out with my Pierced Rectangle STAX Die-namics and left the image in the die and inked with Spun Sugar Distress ink

 photo KKSCTD424C_edited-RS3_zps11xfhxor.jpg
I stamped a sentiment from the Lulu and Friends stamp set with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink on the Razzel Berry Heavyweight cardstock cut with the Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics. The circle element is created with dies from Blueprints 13 and the heart is from the Staggered Heart Border.  I embellished with some black Gumdrops and hemp cord. 
 photo KKSCTD424D_edited-RS4_zpsdfkyeuvb.jpg
I finished off the inside of the card too....I stamped a shadow image and sentiment from the Birthday Lulu Stamp set.  Thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a wee peek at my card for the KKS Challenge #363 with the KKS January Sketch and the Color Throwdown # 424!
 



6 comments:

Alina said...

I love it, Tara, my favourite colour combination!

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet take on the colour challenge!

Amy Rohl said...

So darn sweet! Love the expression on her face, he he. Thank you playing along with us at CTD this week!

Vickie Z said...

Have always loved "Lulu" - great use of the sketch and colors! So glad you joined us at CTD!

Broni said...

So cute! Love all the dots! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh gosh I just love everything about this card! Lulu is so adorable! Great colors, awesome use of our sketch and brilliant extra details (even on the inside). Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie challenges!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails